Service being provided
To enable Worcester City Council to facilitate Internments, Burials and Memorials.
Categories of personal data we need to collect
- Contact Details
Source of data
We often receive your personal details from funeral directors acting on your behalf.
Data Controller and Processors
- The Data Controller is Worcester City Council
- The Data Protection Officer for Worcester City Council can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stripe, HSBC Global Payments and Malvern Hills District Council are Data Processors supporting this purpose.
Purpose of Processing & Lawful Basis
Our legal basis for using your personal data is either:
Entering or performing a contract with the data subject and compliance with a legal obligation
Who we share the information with
- HSBC Global Payments
- Malvern Hills District Council
How long we hold your information
We will only keep your information for the minimum period necessary. The information outlined in this privacy notice will be kept in accordance with our retention schedule. All information will be held securely and destroyed under confidential conditions.
Individual Legal Rights
Our use of your data will be subject to the following legal rights:
- Your Right to be Informed
- Your Right to Access your personal data
- Your Right for us to Rectify your personal data
- Your Right to Object to how we use your personal data
Individual right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office
If you have any worries or questions about how your personal information is handled please contact our Data Protection Officer via
Phone: 01905 722233
Data Protection Officer
Worcester City Council
If you still have concerns following our response you have the right to raise the matter with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner’s Office,